Oh yes, the option to write your own software is one of my favorite perks of being a programmer.
For example, I noticed that the following patter has become way to common in my life:
For example, I noticed that the following patter has become way to common in my life:
- I stumble upon promising movie (book, game, article, whatever) on the Internet, which I am too busy to check it out immediately.
- Wait a couple of days and forget all about it.
- I have some free time and have no idea I want to do.
For some reason, I was not able to find any application to help me with this problem. Apparently, the common solution is to just make a list of Evernote or something, which sounds like too much work to me. So, I made my own application which handles this problem for me. You guys are free to use it too, if you want. It is open source, too.
I will probably be improving it a bit in the following weekends, but I'm also open to feature requests. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment